• Aquascutum Tea Party - The British Institute of Florence
Traditional afternoon tea for 150 guests to promote Aquascutum at Pitti Fashion trade show. Among the guests, Prince Michael of Kent.
• The Consulate of the United States of America - Florence
Business dinner party for 8
• The Consulate of Great Britain - Florence
– Luncheon for the British Ambassador and staff - 10 people
– Afternoon tea for 50 people
– Luncheon for 12 people
– Christmas dinner for 9 people
• New York University - Villa La Pietra, Florence - "Writer's Series"
– Cocktail buffet for 140, 120 and 70 people
– Afternoon Tea for 80 people
– Dinner for 45 people
• BBC World Service and RomaCittàFutura - Florence
Lunch for 50 people
• Stibbert Museum - Florence - "Queen's Birthday Celebration"
English buffet for the British Embassy - 250 people
• The City of Florence - Palagio Parte di Guelfa - "UNESCO Conference"
Buffet for 100 people
• Associazione Toscana-USA - Palagio Parte di Guelfa - "Professional Women's Committee"
2 Buffets for 120 guests
• The Florence Academy of Art - Palazzo Budini Gattai, Firenze
2 buffets for 150 people
• Villa Bottai - Florence
Kosher Wedding for 150
• Monte San Savino - private villa
Mediterranean and North African Luncheon for 20 people
• Rosso Rubino - Florence
– Thai Dinner and cocktail
– "Tex-Mex" Dinner and cocktail
• New-York University – Villa La Pietra, Florence
Private chefs to the Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Annan, Mrs Annan and their staff, during their 4 days holiday in Florence.
• University of Siena - Inter-religious meeting - Monte S. Savino, Arezzo
Kosher Middle-Eastern lunch inspired from the Bible for the Head Rabbi, the Imam, and representatives of the Catholic Church of Florence plus 80 guests.
• Residence Piero Bargellini - Palazzo Bargellini - Firenze
Fusion buffet for 100 in occasion of the exhibition "The Flood and the Mayor. Testimony and Memory of Piero Bargellini" edited by Annegret Hoehler and Gregorio Nardi.
• Collaboration with Galateo Ricevimenti Catering company of Florence – Ippodromo del Visarno, Florence
“Classic Italy” fashion night of Pitti Moda, dinner for 500 guests
• The Consulate of Great Britain in Florence
Lebanese buffet for a reception
• New York University - Villa La Pietra
Fusion dinner for 12 professors
• Crabtree Society – The British Institute of Florence
Italian-English dinner for 60 guests
• Kunsthistorisches Institut Florenz - German Institute for History of Art of Florence
Provençale buffet for 80 people - commemorative dinner
• Tuscan-American Association - Pratolino – Villa Demidoff
collaboration with the Independence Day party - ca. 2000 guests
• President of the Jewish European Congress - Palazzo Pitti, Florence
Kosher Middle-eastern wedding reception dinner for 400 guests including Shimon Peres and other Israeli and Italian officials
• Jewish Comunity of Florence - Gardens of the Synagogue
European Day of Jewish Culture, kosher tastings for 1,200 visitors
• Tuscan-American Association - Florence
Farewell party for the US Consul General, William McIlhenny - 90 guests